Single Trip travel insurance offers cover for those one off or last minute trips.
Get a Quote
Counting down the days until you hit the slopes? Wherever you’re heading, pack the cover you need with Snow-forecast travel insurance.
Snow-forecast understand how important it is to get the right cover for a winter sport fuelled holiday. Depending on the cover level you choose, Snow-forecast travel insurance can provide the following benefits:
• Cover for trips up to 66 days.
• Cover available for travellers up to the age of 75 years old.
• Up to £1,000 for lost, stolen or damaged possessions.
• Up to £450 if the piste/resort is closed due to an avalanche occuring.
• Up to £600 if you are unable to use your pre-paid ski pack.
• Wintersports activities are included as standard on all Snow-forecast policies, regardless of cover level. Please note that the activities which are included as standard are listed under Activity Packs 1-3. Other activities can be covered for an additional premium.
Snow-forecast travel insurance offers travellers a range of cover levels to choose from, ensuring you choose the best policy for your individual holiday needs.
• The Last Minute Policy is for those last minute spur of the moment trips where you do not need cover for cancellation.
• The Green Policy is our standard policy offering good basic cover for things like cancellation, medical emergencies and much more.
• The Blue Policy offers enhanced cover levels with a lower excess.
• The Red Policy offers our widest range and levels of cover including up to £2,500 for lost, stolen, damaged or delayed possessions.
Please see our range of optional activity packs to choose when purchasing a policy, these can be added online at the ‘options’ stage of the quote process.
If you are heading away on a Golf holiday get the added extras covered with the Snow-forecast golf extension.
Can I purchase a single trip policy once I am abroad?
Unfortunately, you cannot purchase a Snow-forecast travel insurance policy once you have started your trip.
What is the age limit on single trip policies?
Snow-forecast travel insurance single trip policies can cover travellers up to the age of 75 years old.
What is the difference between a single trip and a multi trip policy?
A single trip policy will provide cover for a one-off trip, and is great for last minute trips, city breaks or beach holidays. A multi trip policy (sometimes known as annual travel insurance) is a cost-effective way of insuring several different trips. A Multi Trip policy will provide cover for an unlimited number of trips during a 12-month period, as long as each trip is 31 days or less, and starts and ends in the UK.
What activities are included as standard?
All activities listed under packs 1-3 are covered as standard. They can be viewed here.
*Price based on a 18-35 year old travelling to UK for 3 days
*Please note, online prices automatically include a 15% discount against the Customer Service Centre prices.
tifgroup is a trading name of Travel Insurance Facilities plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 306537 registered office address is 2nd Floor, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4UY, United Kingdom.
Union Reiseversicherung AG is authorised in Germany by BaFin and regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority and in The Republic of Ireland by the Insurance Regulator.
© Travel Insurance Facilities Plc 2019, All rights reserved.