The most cost-effective and convenient way to insure multiple trips over a 12-month period.
Get a Quote
If you are planning on going away a number of times during a 12-month period, a multi-trip policy (sometimes known as an annual travel insurance policy) may be ideal for you. A Snow-forecast multi-trip travel insurance policy will ensure you and your family are covered for every trip you take within the 12-month life of the policy- so it’s got you enthusiastic travellers covered.
The Snow-forecast multi-trip travel insurance policy can provide the following benefits:
• Up to 31 days cover for any trip taken during the multi-trip policy.
• Cover for those up to the age of 70 years old.
• Cover for UK, European and Worldwide trips including the USA, Caribbean and Canada.
• Hundreds of activities covered as standard shown here.
Snow-forecast travel insurance offers travellers a range of cover levels to choose from, ensuring you choose the best fit cover level for your individual holiday needs.
• The Green Policy is our standard policy offering good basic cover for things like cancellation, medical emergencies and much more.
• The Blue Policy offers enhanced cover levels with a lower excess.
• The Red Policy offers our widest range and level of cover including up to £2,500 for lost or stolen belongings and baggage.
When does cover start on a multi-trip policy?
Unlike single trip policies, cover begins on the start date chosen by you (not from the date you pay your premium) and runs for a year from that date.
What is the age limit on multi-trip policies?
Our multi-trip policies can cover travellers up to 70 years old, depending on your destination of choice and the outcome of your medical declaration.
What is the maximum number of days I can travel per trip on a multi-trip policy?
On a multi-trip policy you are covered for 31 days per trip.
*Pricing based on a multi-trip policy for a 18-35-year old travelling to UK.
*Please note, online prices automatically include a 15% discount against the Customer Service Centre prices.
tifgroup is a trading name of Travel Insurance Facilities plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 306537 registered office address is 2nd Floor, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4UY, United Kingdom.
Union Reiseversicherung AG is authorised in Germany by BaFin and regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority and in The Republic of Ireland by the Insurance Regulator.
© Travel Insurance Facilities Plc 2019, All rights reserved.